Donnerstag, 6. April 2017

Spring or Easter @ All About Magnolia Challenge

Hello everyone,
 
since monday we have a new challenge over at All About Magnolia Challenge. Our theme is
 
All About Easter and/or Spring
 
I have made this little notebook with one the newest Tildas. As always I coloured her with DI. The sentiment stamp is from AEH Design.
The pretty patterned papers are from Maja's Sofiero collection. I love those papers and I'm happy that they are available again.
I used a love of pretty stuff from my fav store
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
You can find a list in my post below.
 






 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Das Album ist unglaublich schön geworden liebe Susi. So zart und das Motiv ist wieder so hübsch coloriert. Hachz....

    Liebste Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
    Dunja

    P.S. Gestern war ich ganz spät in MD ;)

    AntwortenLöschen