Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

Spring card for Craft Heaven

Hello friends,
 
today I have a new card to share. I used the new patterned papers from Pion and they are so pretty. Take a look. All the beautiful products you can find in the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
On my card you can see Tilda with an armful of flowers. I used the no-lines-technique to colour her. It looks so much softer as the usual lines technique. But it's more difficult to colour because you have to colour more exactly.
As always I used on my card a sheet of corrugated cardboard. It's like a "must have" for me and my cards. I think it's missing something without this detail.
 
If you want to have a completly list with all the supplies I used on this card, click here.
 




 
Hugs
Susen
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen